Got the mustang back!!!

After nearly a month and a half after police pulling into a parking lot and ID'ing everyone cuz someone was out after curfew, and me finding out that my license had been suspended since december, the car went to the towing company to sit until i could get all my **** figured out and come up with the 1300 dollars it would take to get it out. Finally today was the day, I've been driving my bronco II to work and definatly wont miss that POS. Sorry guys just had to let off some of the excitement and share. :)

Thnx,
Edge

• Sponsors (?)

Yea i realized that after i posted. Well i moved to a diff town about a year ago...i'm 20 now and i never received any important mail other than credit card offers ect. A couple years ago i got pulled over on my way back from wyoming driving home a car i had just boughten (1st gen rx7) and because i didn't have insurance on it they tacked on an sr22. So last summer when i sold my 98 mustang i dropped insurance. I didn't have insurance on a vehicle cuz i didn't own one.....other than the rx7....and that isn't running (waiting for an engine rebuild) so by me not having insurance 6 months later in december they suspended my license and i didn't know this because i never received a statement saying that it had been suspended.

Edge