gp001 what year is your ride

kidpoboy

Dec 11, 2003
Tough looking car. Cant tell if its a 66 or a 67. What color is it looks like a dark green. My guy is almost finished with my 65 coupe and we resprayed it with the code correct ivy green metallic. Was thinking of painting it a late model blue at first. Glad I stuck with the green. The irony is that the only thing correct on the car is the paint code. LOL

• Sponsors (?)

gp's car is a 65/66 .. its hard to tell anymore without checking the VIN. the usuall telltale factors(side fingers, front grille, etc) are being changed and altered so often that i just lump 64.5/65/66 all together. the 67/68's are quite different though and can be easily distinguished and i can tell you his is a 65 or 66. his car is actually primered black/dark grey, hard to tell in the pics but i think hes waiting on a paint job or something.

65StangBoy beat me to it, but gp's ride is a smooth black primer w/ clear coat bad mamma jamma 66 coupe with a 6 cyl vin and a not so nice 347 backed by a Richmond 6 spd.

You have good taste. :cool:

Thanks guys!

My car has a bit of an identity crisis. It is a 66, with a 65 grille, and a 67 style hood. The "paint" is PPG DP-90 black primer with a clear coat. William was correct, it makes my wheels look shiny ;)