Great Trip To The Gas Station

So last night we wanted to play some beer pong so we took a trip to the gas station. While we were there had to throw some fuel into the stang. While I'm filling up this random girl comes over and ask's me to clarify with her family that a cobra is a mustang and not another ford model. So of course I go a little over board explaining it and felt a little weird after the 5 minute conversation with her family. I go back to check the gas pump and she follows. About another 10 minutes later talking about mustangs with her we leave and I have two 30 cases of beer, full tank of gas, and this girls number. I think I'll be going back to that gas station more often.

• Sponsors (?)

So last night we wanted to play some beer pong so we took a trip to the gas station. While we were there had to throw some fuel into the stang. While I'm filling up this random girl comes over and ask's me to clarify with her family that a cobra is a mustang and not another ford model. So of course I go a little over board explaining it and felt a little weird after the 5 minute conversation with her family. I go back to check the gas pump and she follows. About another 10 minutes later talking about mustangs with her we leave and I have two 30 cases of beer, full tank of gas, and this girls number. I think I'll be going back to that gas station more often.

:worthlesb

Meeting girls at car places works, man! Met my girlfriend at the local dragstrip, and we've been dating well over a year since. Wish we had those types of gas stations around here! :nice: