GTP guys talking about Stangnet

• Sponsors (?)

***s, they started bickering amongst themselves on the first page :rolleyes:

of course we dont know much about GTP's, its a F'king Grand Prix! F'kin turds. Well, at least not all of them are turds. That one guy seems to know his ass from a hole in the ground.

You see that one guy? Lost to an 04 Mach 1 (he thinks) that ran a 14.4. A Mach 1 running 14.4......was the driver a paraplegic?

He says "I couldnt believe how slow it was." Oh how I hope he runs into one that has a competent driver. :)

eehhh.. some of them seem alright, but their are the typical ricers over there..

At our local track, a brand new GTP ran 12.5 in the 1000ft.. My car runs 11.1-5.. So, I honestly don't think they're that much of a threat stock

And that guy who WOULDNT take a 500-hp Camaro to the track? What a lying bastard!

My Mom drives a Grand Prix GT... They are alright, 3.8 V6, Front drive.

She uses it for daily transportation to work, probably what they were designed to do from the get go...:rolleyes:

popcorn.gif

damn looks like i'm gonna have to get a 12lb pulley and methanol injection to keep up with him :)

actually as i was reading it i noticed most of the guys are down to earth and understand they can't keep up with a mustang unless its a stone stock version of my car...but who drives a stock mustang besides Killy?

As I understand it the S/C'd GTPs can be plenty fast, there used to be a guy around here regulary that had one. Like any FI car they can be made fast pretty easily. A close match for a near stock PI GT.

I ran this guy with a 2004 GTP the other night. It was cold so i didn't hook off the line ( I have Nitto 555Rs) and I didnt heat em up. I took off on him by a few cars and stopped. He was pissed because he had a pulley and was at 12 lbs of boost. He just bought a turbo setup and he claims he will be running 11s soon. I told him if he does good for him, but I don't wanna hear about what you are gonna have...Fn prove it! lol...I can't stand when people are like I'm gonna beat you...with someone I don't even have yet...