Guy Food, Mustang

• Sponsors (?)

I agree fox bodies are much more radical and in your face. My wife would even dislike to ride in one even more. However , I have been thinking about it....I do remember her saying last summer how it was exciting to go around we me in my car...she just doesn't like to do things like run errands in it and the suspension is too harsh for her in cold weather..she likes the way I look in it...says I look loike a dork in her focus wagon.

My friend hates my Mustang. Anytime we go out we gotta take her car. She even hates my 5.0 more. She says they are too loud and bumpy but this is even in my pretty much stock '03 GT.

However i'm selling the GT and buying a G35x...and she already wants to drive it.

I guess that tells you something about the girls i hang around with :(

My friend hates my Mustang. Anytime we go out we gotta take her car. She even hates my 5.0 more. She says they are too loud and bumpy but this is even in my pretty much stock '03 GT.

However i'm selling the GT and buying a G35x...and she already wants to drive it.

I guess that tells you something about the girls i hang around with :(

No complaints - you pick 'em! :p

My girlfriend LOVES my car. I let her start it one time and she couldn't get enough of it. She loves when I do burnouts and get it sideways. I guess she understands my love for my car cause she has a horse so she doesn't EVER complain about me working or loving my car too much, although she does not like it when I eat food thats bad for you, especially my addiction to Monster Energy drinks. lol

No food in the Mustang- its not a Burger King or a kitchen. Had the Mustang longer than Suzy, and she's been here since 1987. She know's the order of things, and accept's that I won't waste money on any other vices(I probably burn too much on the kids for Christmas). Therefore, if I feel I need something for the 5.0, its never a problem. Example, when exhaust time came around, she told me,"Just make sure its not too quiet." She's the best. Girly girls are for high maintenance guys.

Eh, more like a transvestite. Chick's body with guy's junk.

You're out of your mind. As far as stock looking Mustangs go, the '94-'98 SVT Cobra is probably one of the nices factory Mustangs made in the last 30+ years.

1996mustangcobra.jpg

1102515638mystic_unkn3.jpg

Nicer than "ANY" factory Fox I've ever seen.

...and my friend, it don't get any "manlier" than the '95 Cobra R

95cobrar.jpg

Bare bones, 351W powered, purpose built stripper!!! :nice:

You're out of your mind. As far as stock looking Mustangs go, the '94-'98 SVT Cobra is probably one of the nices factory Mustangs made in the last 30+ years.

1996mustangcobra.jpg

95cobrar.jpg

Thanks ! :D

First off: NO eating in my car!

My wife likes me spending money to make my toys look better, not so much perform better. If performance makes it louder then she thinks I ruined it:(

Funny story...a few years ago i went through my snowmobile, new clutching, twin pipes and can, geared down, jetted, and some porting. She thought I was nuts for spending money to make it faster, maybe she was right but the point is she would have loved it if I spent the same money and made it look better.

Women are into the aesthetic's, I think they can better relate to the looks because the majority of them do not understand the mechanical parts of the car, sled, bike, ATV...whatever.

EDIT- Makes me wonder, are women not effected like men to the feel of speed, acceleration and electricity in the air when a cammed bigblock goes rolling by?
This one is. :drool:

Look at my sig. Aethetics Shmaesthetics. :banana:

ok ok ok...ill rephrase. 99.9999% of women are psycho. you own two modified foxes? My hats off to ya. Where i live, foxes are actaully pretty rare because people dont really like em i guess. Of the foxes you do see, half of them are beat-to-**** 4 bangers, and ALL of them are driven by guys. So its just what im used to. Regardless, you wouldnt happen to be 20-22 years old, single, and in missouri, would you? Sure wish i could meet a girl who doesnt ask me what im into or what i like, and then get that glazed-over, "i drive a toyota because theyre cars for idiots like me" look when i tell her...Its all i know, so, you cant blame me for stereotyping a little bit! I mean you cant tell me youve never rolled your eyes at guys who wear wrinkly shirts, or the same shirt for a couple of days, or the same pair of jeans for a couple of weeks, refuse to put on chapstick in the winter, wipe their nose on their sleeves, pick their nose, etc...
LOL, :nice:

jeez I wonder if franken Stang likes Brats.:SNSign:
:lol:

What can I say. I guess i like those girly girls that hate getting dirty and get their nails done every 2 hours and buy $1000 hangbags. :(

X2.

I really would rather have a girl that does the car stuff with me, to spend time with me, but isn't into it like I am. Seeing a girl wrench on a car is cool, but I like my girl to be more of a... girl. I want her wearing nice clothes, buying all the stuff girls buy, likes wearing makeup and doing her hair. My last GF was into cars, but she just liked going fast and racing them, she didn't wrench, didn't get dirty, just a girl who enjoyed aspects of cars.

1996mustangcobra.jpg

95cobrar.jpg

Yes, they are quite "nice" looking, what else could a girl want? That "nice" rainbow colored one with the pink background definitely proves your point though.