Has anyone bought one of those shifter gaskets off ebay

• Sponsors (?)

:nice: hes a stand up guy. posts all the time over on svtp.

good product as well, i actually bought it off feedback. makes installing shifters alot nicer. no vibration feeling or anything in the handle of my t56.

Guy's,

Thank you for posting this information. I have been meaning to order one for a year or so. I've heard they are incredible at reducing noise, which is why I am getting one. I hate that shifter whine. Cool on a supercharger, but sucks on a shifter.

I highly reccomend buying from this guy he is verry nice and responds in minnutes. I told him I was going to let people on stangnet know about these and the free shipping and he took the time to email me a thank you note. I feel like leaving his feedback but I should wait till I get the gasket first but I am sure they will be good.

Thanks for the nice comments Roland. I know you will love the set. So far I've sold about 2,600 sets and I've received tons of positive comments. The most frequent comment by far is how much quieter the gasket set makes the shifter. Reason being a gasket forms a perfect 360 degree seal whereas the sealer compound doesn't.

These sets can be purchased directly from my website, but I'm on eBay all the time. The sets are 50 cents cheaper on my site. Free shipping. $5.00 for the T-56 and $6.00 for the T-5, T-45 and TR-3650. I also do one for the TR3550-TKO.

Please also note that I have always sold these at the lowest price possible, which is why they're only so cheap. I was never in this solely for the money. LOL! I just enjoy producing an inexpensive product that really works.

:)

TheGasketGuy said:
Thanks for the nice comments Roland. I know you will love the set. So far I've sold about 2,600 sets and I've received tons of positive comments. The most frequent comment by far is how much quieter the gasket set makes the shifter. Reason being a gasket forms a perfect 360 degree seal whereas the sealer compound doesn't.

These sets can be purchased directly from my website, but I'm on eBay all the time. The sets are 50 cents cheaper on my site. Free shipping. $5.00 for the T-56 and $6.00 for the T-5, T-45 and TR-3650. I also do one for the TR3550-TKO.

Please also note that I have always sold these at the lowest price possible, which is why they're only so cheap. I was never in this solely for the money. LOL! I just enjoy producing an inexpensive product that really works.

:)

Hey, arent you the guy i gave my TKO base to make a gasket for? Met up at Hass auto about a year ago maybe?