HELP!!!! GEARS 3.73 or 4.11's or.....

• Sponsors (?)

Objection - yes, 3.90s are not FRPP. If you want the top quality, top shelf gears, get the Ford ones. (And trust me, you don't want to have rear end problem$) Motive gears have been known to have excessive whine. Why risk it?
Go 4.10s - you'll be very happy and they are NOT too much gear. IMO, they are perfect for the mod motored Stang.

twogts4us said:
Objection - yes, 3.90s are not FRPP. If you want the top quality, top shelf gears, get the Ford ones. (And trust me, you don't want to have rear end problem$) Motive gears have been known to have excessive whine. Why risk it?
Go 4.10s - you'll be very happy and they are NOT too much gear. IMO, they are perfect for the mod motored Stang.
:stupid: Perfect for centri-blown street cars that see a little track action, IMO. Alot more fun for the street, period. MPG was a neg. 3-4 on highway.

And The Verdict Is????

Guys, guys... your starting to get me a little to excited! lol..
They say the gear topic has been beat up to death and talked about over and over, but seems to me theres still alot of discussion that is out there.. So.. some say 3.70's, 3.90's and 4.10's.. looks like 3.73's lost the battle.. Now im torn between 4.10's and 3.90's.. except a few of u say motive whines, which i do not want at all.. so it looks like ford racing is top of the line. So guys.. i think 4.10's is my decision. and i do plan to supercharge and prolly get trickflow heads. So if theres any other objection to that setup, id love to hear it. 4.10's and supercharged with a few extra mods lined up down the road... sound good????

I have 3.73 with a procharger and my first gear is short. I mean punch the gas and shift. I think 4.10 must be alot of fun but don't get like a Kenne Bell or any other twin screw supercharger cause the instant torque will kill you. Go with a centrifugal supercharger and a 4.10 and you should be fine I think. Not so much boost if any at low RPM. I have no complaint about my 3.73.