HELP!! I NEED TO FIND 96 TAILLIGHT HARNESSES....

turbogt

May 1, 2003
Montana
Does anyone know where I can find 96-98 taillight pig tails... I really wanna install my sequential tails, but cannot do so until I get these harnesses...

any help would be appreciated... Used parts would be best, I'm sure they are really expensive brand new...

• Sponsors (?)

I thought the harness's were the same??

What's diff about the 94-95 harness that you can't install the 96+ sequentials on??

I've been wanting sequentials, but I have 96 tails on. So, i'm not sure what kit to get?? 94-95 or 96+

I thought the harness's were the same??

What's diff about the 94-95 harness that you can't install the 96+ sequentials on??

I've been wanting sequentials, but I have 96 tails on. So, i'm not sure what kit to get?? 94-95 or 96+

Well, I'm in the same situation.. My car is a 95 but I have 96 taillights..
The pigtail coming from the trunk to the taillights (about 6 inches long) with the plugs IS different, because the bulbs used on a 96 are different, so the plugs that the bulbs plug into is different... You want to order sequentials for 96-98 and then just swap that harness over.. there aren't any junkyards around here that have any, so I was thinking mps might have them, but I haven't called yet...

If you come across one I would really appreciate a pm to the link...I wil try to start watchin ebay... $30 bux is nothin... I just want my damn sequentials... Although, I haven't even seen my car in two months but I'm headed to pick it up tomorrow...

The 2nd one, the guy is only selling one side for some reason, but he says he has the other.

About the sequential tails, do they do their thing every time you hit the brakes and also the turn signals? Or is it turn signals only it does it? Or can you choose how you want them to work?

Edit: Ebay links removed, PMed to turbogt.
No links to active Ebay auctions in the forums please.

Matt