• 92 GT

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • 88 GT

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 98 Cobra

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
shouldnt you wait till you are settled into wherever you are going to move to before buying another vehicle?

You've been here how long and you actually expect Bill to think rationally about anything? ;)

Just wait it out...next week he'll be making another thread about how he and his family have kissed and made up, another rich relative has died and left him a fortune and how he's shopping around for a Ford GT.

...followed by yet another poverty thread.

Its a vicious cycle for our favorite Stangnet Drama Queen. :D

• Sponsors (?)

You've been here how long and you actually expect Bill to think rationally about anything? ;)

Just wait it out...next week he'll be making another thread about how he and his family have kissed and made up, another rich relative has died and left him a fortune and how he's shopping around for a Ford GT.

...followed by yet another poverty thread.

Its a vicious cycle for our favorite Stangnet Drama Queen. :D
View attachment 258179

I would say the '92, but then, my whole line of reasoning when buying cars has always been something like "the more modified it is, the more the previous owner abused the hell out of it"

I guess that depends on the type of modifications done. My car is heavily modified, but more so for longevity and durability than performance. I "overbuilt" and went with the best of everything when I built this thing, but I rarely test it. The only time it ever sees above 100mph is when I take it to the track. :shrug:

I guess that depends on the type of modifications done. My car is heavily modified, but more so for longevity and durability than performance. I "overbuilt" and went with the best of everything when I built this thing, but I rarely test it. The only time it ever sees above 100mph is when I take it to the track. :shrug:

yeah 101MPH lol:rlaugh: :nono: stop dont start im only kiddin with u:D

Here's my advice: The first thing i'd do would be to go out to where your Cobra is and just look at it for a good, long time. Then, I'd sit in it. Then, I'd take it out for a drive and stab the gas from a roll in second gear and kick her sideways. If you don't smile, sell the car. You'll smile. After you're done smiling, go home and look at the book of receipts for all the money you've put into the car. Add them all up and then subtract your asking price for the Cobra from that number. Then splash a glass of ice water in your face and snap out of it. Then buy the 92 fox anyway. :D

Here's my advice: The first thing i'd do would be to go out to where your Cobra is and just look at it for a good, long time. Then, I'd sit in it. Then, I'd take it out for a drive and stab the gas from a roll in second gear and kick her sideways. If you don't smile, sell the car. You'll smile. After you're done smiling, go home and look at the book of receipts for all the money you've put into the car. Add them all up and then subtract your asking price for the Cobra from that number. Then splash a glass of ice water in your face and snap out of it. Then buy the 92 fox anyway. :D
My reciepts total 2K more then I am asking :(

I want to keep it so bad, I hope to hell I can figure a way to do it. :bang:

My reciepts total 2K more then I am asking :(

I want to keep it so bad, I hope to hell I can figure a way to do it. :bang:

Well, I was under the impression you were selling it out of boredom with it or a change in personal taste, or the desire to get back into a fox because you stated in your OP that you were in fine shape financially. If there are financial/personal reasons to get rid of it, then it's justifiable. Life goes on without toys and you have to do what you have to do to maintain the lifestyle you're used to.

Well, I was under the impression you were selling it out of boredom with it or a change in personal taste, or the desire to get back into a fox because you stated in your OP that you were in fine shape financially. If there are financial/personal reasons to get rid of it, then it's justifiable. Life goes on without toys and you have to do what you have to do to maintain the lifestyle you're used to.
What I ment by fine financialy was so people would not tell me what I "should" do with my money. Selling the Cobra and the money from the house will allow me to pre pay bills for a year, buy a toy and still have over 10K just in case money. :nice:

I am working a different angle right now though, if it works out I can do the same thing but the "toy" will be the car I have now. :nice: