HELP PLEASE! MUSTANG STUCK IN DIRT AT WORK!

bascosauce

May 11, 2007
Yea ok I know I'm an idiot, I was in a rush to get to some jobsite for work and thought a *****ing mustang could do it.

Anyways, is there anywhere to safely put a rope (can't think of the word for the metal clip thing) and pull my mustang out?

Here's the problem, I was going over a small dirt pile, my front of my car is all raised up while my other half is just below the crest of the pile on the OPPOSITE side.

Any suggestions? Please I'm at work and don't feel like paying 150 or watever to have someone pull me out, thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks a lot guys, I'll try that in about 2 hours when I have to leave...with 3 men how possible is it to push the car out?

And again, it looks basically like I'm launching my car hella hard cuz the whole front end it jacked up...I have about an inch (no more than that) clearance under me so there's no way to push it forward with doing damage...and oh yea, I'm in the only exit/entrance to the site so it can't be pulled from behind unless I call someone lol.

THANKS A LOT AGAIN GUYS!

I just took some pics if someone wouldn't mind giving me their email address so I could send them to them and they could post em up, dunno if that would help tho lol.

And yea I know it was stupid, I was just soooo late because of traffic I thought I was superman or something.....

Na I definitely am a guy, that's why I got lost going to the jobsite and wouldn't ask for directions and why I thought I could drive through a field lol

Its just not my week I guess..saturday someone bumped me at a redlight, yesterday my dad smashed out my tail light (he got a little heated lol, we were argueing, u do the math), and today I get stuck...and all this leading up to my birthday on the 22nd...I just hope nothings damaged and I can get it out without damage, I'm tryna throw on 03-04 cobra's by the end of the month!

Na I definitely am a guy, that's why I got lost going to the jobsite and wouldn't ask for directions and why I thought I could drive through a field lol

Its just not my week I guess..saturday someone bumped me at a redlight, yesterday my dad smashed out my tail light (he got a little heated lol, we were argueing, u do the math), and today I get stuck...and all this leading up to my birthday on the 22nd...I just hope nothings damaged and I can get it out without damage, I'm tryna throw on 03-04 cobra's by the end of the month!

Damn, sounds like a rough week. Sounds like your Dad needs a little anger management. :shrug::(