Roush Help - Speedline Lemans vs Mags

Second that, definately the wrong lugs. The ones for the Magnesium wheels have a threaded flange that goes into the wheel, which is why you're only getting a couple of threads in to the lug nuts you have. I believe Chicane still carries them. If you can't figure out what they look like, let me know and I'll take one off of my car and take a picture of it for you...

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for all your help......

Kathy at Chicane is sending me the lugs and the center caps for the mags.

FYI, High Coast won't sell to the public....apparently Joe has an agreement in place and they only sell to him. They were nice and gave me his number.

Thanks
Bill

Thanks for all your help......

Kathy at Chicane is sending me the lugs and the center caps for the mags.

FYI, High Coast won't sell to the public....apparently Joe has an agreement in place and they only sell to him. They were nice and gave me his number.

Thanks
Bill

...center caps?? Had no idea Joe had a set for the mag wheels. Been looking for a complete set for the XP8 for awhile. Might need to give Joe a call...

Hopefully the lugs solve the problem and the fronts are indeed fronts. But this wasn't a total waste, you would have needed those lugs regardless. Can't wait to see the pictures with them on the car.....oh wait
97s351speedster.jpg

....that's how it will look :hail2:

Attachments

• 97s351speedster.jpg
    97s351speedster.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 91