Here's a funny true story. Read it, you'll laugh.

wifehatesit

Oct 30, 2006
Yesterday, I was out road-testing my car, getting ready for the racetrack to open up in a few weeks. Cars was running great. My buddy asked me to give him a ride in the car... so I did.. I jumped on it a bit, and when i got off it, it loaded up, and stalled out, with fuel pooring out the rear vent. Obviously a stuck float/dirty needle-seat.. no big deal. So my non-mechanically inclined buddy said "How do we get home?".. I said.. "No big deal, I just need a screw driver to pull bowl, or something to tap on the bowl with".. so I called my wife at home and asked my son (he's 12) to bring me a flat head screw driver.

Here's the ironic part:
My buddy says... "So, here we are sitting in a state-of-the-art $15,000 race car, with 400+ horsepower, and we're waiting on a 12 year-old on a BMX bike with a rusty screwdriver to help us get home."

How true.

• Sponsors (?)

that is kinda funny but you know the best and easiest things happen to every one.

I bet you every once and a while its something stupid that breaks down on a drag/funny car or even a nascar that could cause a little problem that you would only need a screw driver for.

but yeah i do love how true this story is.