Hey guys

Lambostang

Feb 22, 2006
Just an into for you guys so you can get to know me. I am Jeremy. I got a 1998 V6 with gears, intake, duels, and chip. Nothing really powerfull. I got Saleen front and back bumpers ( side skirts are on order ), Black Widow Drag wing, Cobra R Hood. 1 piece black housing projector headlights, and them stupid looking chrome tailights:notnice: . Shaved door handles, key holes, badges, and antanna. 18X9in TT2 wheels, 2.25in drop. 1 12in speaker nothing too loud. 3 paint colors, kinda like a Cobalt blue on top with a Silver on bottom with a burnt orange in between. Starts at about 1/4 inch at the middle of the headlight and goes up to 4inch just in front of the taillights and wraps up to 1/4 at the taillight. Int use to be tan and black but I replaced it in full tweed. Same colors as the outside just the blue and Silver are fliped. Anyway I dont know how to post pics and dont know if I can with this being my first post. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

No this has been a BIG group effort. I did the inside with help from the Prez of my car club. The lambos and shaved I helped with. Paint was done by a guy who used to paint 18 wheels cabs. As for whats next who is to say. There are 2 things I want. A Cobra R front and air ride. So why not both lol. I figured I was going to get alot of "ricestang" comments.

Not hard to lift up at all. Just took somthing thinking of where and what sides to mount the shocks on to make it easiest. Door panels are missing cuz I just haven't had the time to start putting the interior back together and we wanted the stripes going inside the doors so we took them out. Had to be recovered anyway. I am actualy looking for a set of 03 Cobra wheels but I got 18's now and dont want anything smaller.

I just finished my doors and this is what I came up with. Kinda Rice like but till I can get it fiberglassed it will have to work.

View attachment 485977

Definitely going to be a killer show car. Does the paint on the doors match up with the car? The blue and silver look alot lighter on the door.

I've thought about getting the lambo doors somewhere on down the line, and I was worried about the doors being a bitch to lift or something that I would get tired of quickly.

My car has enough show parts now. It's time for some go fast mods, and then maybe I'll think about the doors :)

My Saleen side skirts were on back order for about 3-4 months. I order my kit around September and got the whole ground effects kit in around December. Something was wrong with their mold so they had an inspection and all that jazz. (This was all coming straight from Saleen.)

I'm getting the Cobra R front brake kit from Steeda in a week or so. I would like to get the 14"/6 piston kit, but I don't think I want to swing $3k for just front brakes. Bigger rotors would killer with the 18" rims. I'm sure I'll post pictures of mine (I have 18" Steeda Ultra-lites) whenever I get them installed hopefully during Spring Break.

Anyway, keep us posted. It's nice to see people around the boards that spend their life savings on their car :p