HIDEOUS ABOMINATION on mag cover

I agree, if this car is such a winner it'll sell itself without his sales pitch. I'd be willing to bet this creation will come and go without much fanfare either way, as do most of this type of creation. And they're all hawked by fast-talking salesmen, hoping to cash in on people who don't know the difference between a real classic and a made-for-profit bastard that no self-respecting car enthusiast would be caught dead in...

• Sponsors (?)

I agree, if this car is such a winner it'll sell itself without his sales pitch. I'd be willing to bet this creation will come and go without much fanfare either way, as do most of this type of creation. And they're all hawked by fast-talking salesmen, hoping to cash in on people who don't know the difference between a real classic and a made-for-profit bastard that no self-respecting car enthusiast would be caught dead in...

man, you guys need to lighten up a little here. this miatastang has actually been around for a several years now and i doubt it will be going away any time real soon. i presonally thinsk it's a cool little car. is it as cool as a real classic stang? not even but it is still pretty cool in my book. i don't see it as insult to a classic stang but rather an homage to the original. think a classic looking car you can drive every day and not have to worry about some fool running into you and destroying your prized classic...so waht if it's based on a miata? it's still better than driving a honda accord or a some other crappy econo box POS and it's kinda sporty too.

Miatas are an ok car. I can think of about a dozen other cars I'd rather have. I saw this in a magazine a while back and I don't like it at all. As has been said before the proportions are all wrong and it looks like a caricature. M1 seems to think this is the best thing since sliced bread and while it may be popular amongst the import class crowd it certainly isn't in the same class as mustangs as far as I'm concerned so he can take his sales pitch elsewhere.