High CR NA Motors

• Sponsors (?)

i dont no but i hope someone can enliten us, gettin a peice ready for the summer for my ride. .020 over, flat tops w valve releifs cause im running bigger valves, pap heads, custom aluminum rods, pi intake and 70mm tb just to start things off

Well I have 12.3:1 CR MMR Stg III Heads and Comp Stg 3 N/A Cam. On 93 pump gas w/ 12 degrees of total timing (Ping Very badly w/ more timing). I made 343 rwhp and 348 rwtrq, with stock intake and stock manifold.

Decent numbers :nice:. Do you have any plans to upgrade the manifold and intake/plenum? Which TB are you using? I just met a guy Saturday night at a local meet with a very similar combination to yours but he had a P-51 intake and Accufab plenum/TB. He made 363 RWHP on a Dynojet. Stock water pump, stock oil pan, stock lot's of stuff.:)

What are the specs on your cams? Are they the XE278's?

Just imagine what kind of power these little motors can make with a roller rocker and a camshaft that is ground with more aggresive opening ramps to take advanatge of the roller tipped rockers.:nice: It won't be long before 400 is cracked with a n/a stroker with all the goodies and a sheetmetal intake.

Just imagine what kind of power these little motors can make with a roller rocker and a camshaft that is ground with more aggresive opening ramps to take advanatge of the roller tipped rockers.:nice: It won't be long before 400 is cracked with a n/a stroker with all the goodies and a sheetmetal intake.

already has, check modular depot, here the quote "I just found out from the shop that tunes my car that an employee just installed a 324 high compression motor in his and it made 417rwhp but can't remember the tq. Under his sig it says "fastest 2v na in the country." Said he's running low 10s off the gas. I'm heading up there next week for some tuning so I'll definately find out the details." & "He makes alittle more power now but has had some clutch issues and not run it lately. Latest time is 10.50 I believe. Once his car loses some weight it should pick up a couple tenths. I'm gonna talke to him friday so I'll find out where it stands."

already has, check modular depot, here the quote "I just found out from the shop that tunes my car that an employee just installed a 324 high compression motor in his and it made 417rwhp but can't remember the tq. Under his sig it says "fastest 2v na in the country." Said he's running low 10s off the gas. I'm heading up there next week for some tuning so I'll definately find out the details." & "He makes alittle more power now but has had some clutch issues and not run it lately. Latest time is 10.50 I believe. Once his car loses some weight it should pick up a couple tenths. I'm gonna talke to him friday so I'll find out where it stands."

Very nice. I have seen quite a few guys back in Texas and a few here very close to the 400 mark with 2 valve headed n/a motors, but none over 400. Do you know any more details on this build or which shop did the build?