how do you make a relationship official?

Blown93Coupe

Founding Member
Jul 16, 2002
ok guys, apparently im not any good at this because most of my past relationships havent lasted too long. i am currently dating this girl and she is absolutely amazing. we get along great and i abo:taco:ely love being around her. my question is how do i make this relationship official? what do i need to say because obviously in the past i havent said the right things.

thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

hmm i know what u mean...i just got in a great relationship recently and she just pretty much asked if we're exclusive or not. i said ya. The 'L' word is a pretty huge indicator also....used that a couple weeks later.... when it seems right. Never thought i'd say that (the 'seems right' statement)...but its true

Write her a note asking "Will you be my girlfriend?" Then put yes or no boxes for her to pick. Now, that's just adorable and would melt my heart....

*beats the hell outta FrankenStang imposter*

WTF? PIITB FTW :nice:

See Ryan, when two people need someone to love them, they visit Match.com. It's a place for people to meet, enjoy each other's company, and eventually join Stangnet forums and ask about love. Where we just so happen to have 384 residential experts on how to properly PIITB and provide photos of said action.

Did that answer your question?