how long do you plan to keep your 05 or 06 S197?

• Sponsors (?)

For these types of decisions I like to use this simple formula:

[sqrt(Year of car/number of combustion chambers)*(latitude of car location/longitude of car location)*(price paid for car)*(the barometric pressure at time of purchase)*(the number of syllables in the dealers name)^2]/pi

:D

2 or 3 years the most as of now.....
I enjoy driving new cars...
Hope that the Chalenger will be out by 2008 or 2009,,,,But afraid the Mopar people will ask alot...But glad that Mopar and Chevy will release new cars to go up against the Stang GT...
And the Prices of the 2008 and 09s stang Gts will be alot lower then they have been....JT

don't know that i will be without the pony

To me this vehicle seems like a whole new line of car. Like it is the first year for mustang almost, maybe because of the retro style and the extreme seperation between the 2004 model. But this is just my take on it :D ! Anyone feel the same. This is why i may never get rid of the pony.

Well, I've had my 88 since it was new, now it has 325,000 miles. I'll get the 06 Tues/Weds and turn the 88 into the project car, but keeping it drivable and insured. Guess that means the 06 will be my primary until 2024, then another project car:)

I wish I still had my 68... but I was young and couldn't afford all the breakdowns. I'm not making the same mistake with this one... passin' it on to the next generation (well, if I ever have kids!)