How many gears can you chirp?

• Sponsors (?)

Backend kicks into second and once in awhile it chirps into third... actually once in awhile it bounces off the rev limiter shifting into third :D ...
If doing 80km/h (48 mph i think) and you floor it when it downshifts it spins the tires a little bit, enough to really surprise the douchebags beside me not letting me out of the merge lane.

PS: It's an auto. :canada: :nice:

Jackie Chan said:
6, reverse
oswboR.jpg

Well If I just straight up abuse the hell out of my car, I can spin second a little, but have'nt chirped third yet, come to think of it I never really payed attention.
I know that usually with a new clutch you'll find that you can chirp better, enough of the obvious, but, yeah, gears change everything. Stock gears on a stock 99+ second is simple, you really dont even need to try, but 98-, you gotta actually try.

Can spin on the 2nd gear shift and get a pretty solid chirp into 3rd gear with my stock GT with stock 3.27's. I think i squeaked 4th once but i think it was my imagination.

But that's more of a testament of how crappy your tires are. Stock goodyears blow.

Kilgore Trout said:
I think that Cobra must have had some kind of side exit exhaust plus dumps setup :scratch:

Awesome burnout, I also noticed that the Pony was in the grill not a snake...

Cobras came with pony emblems in the grille...

How can you tell it has dumps?

With my old 265/35/18 BFG KDW's I could get 1-4th if I really tried.. didn't get 4th too much, but it did happen sometimes haha..

With the new 285/35/18 GS-D3's I can chirp 1st and 2nd, but every now and then (however it's very rare) i can get 3rd :)