I can't believe I did it...

• Sponsors (?)

well I'll have to wait and see if there is a dot on the lower intake...

I'm sure I can get the ecm reflashed with the updated tune still though, it will just cost me some $$ now.

iirc, it was the intake dipped or honed, ecm reflashed, and the exhaust that was changed was it not? if so... I'm planning on changing the exhaust sooner or later and a tuner as well... the intake can't hold too much back after that...

eh... I'll find out soon....

well the only update I have is:
1) that my line of credit is all finished up.
2) the car is being payed for on Thursday
3) The car will be shipped off early next week
4) in one week it should be on my driveway getting some good pics taken for you guys (and for me too... )I'll try to get a few with both cars as well...

well plan one didn't turn out... the guy sold it before I had a chance to get the $$ to him... I found another one though that (cross my fingers) I am wiring the $$ to tomorrow morning... It's a 2001 Cobra (black with greyish interior) 74K on it, and they were asking $13,900 but I got it for a few thousnad less then that... but basically it's the same thing that I was buying before but newer (so no worries about "the fix" guys).

I'm not posting pics until I actually get the car payed for... but it's pretty snazzy.

I'm hoping nothing goes wrong this time...

thanks...

Got some good news this time.

The car is now payed for!!!

The money got wired over to the dealer this morning.

It might be on the friday trailer (because 2 cars got stollen from my friend) but realistically it will be on next fridays trailer, so it should be in my posession in about 10 days!!!

I'm pretty excited!!

Now I will be printing off some flyers and putting my car in the auto trader in the next couple of days...

I'm really happy with this :)

Well I am paying in the a.m. for the car. so unless someone swoops it up while they are closed it's a done deal...
Now I'm getting excited. I just sent an email saying that I am wiring the $$ in the morning so I think I'm good...
SO... to curse myself (hopefully not) here are some pics of it...
View attachment 348030
View attachment 348033
View attachment 348035
View attachment 348037
View attachment 348039
View attachment 348041

That's not a '99 Cobra...that's an '01 Cobra.

I only say that because in your original post you said it was a '99. If it is, someone went through a LOT of trouble to convert certain things over to what came on the ;01.

Damn good price on an '01 though

sorry...I deleted the pics in my photoplace and changed them to those... It is a different car. :)

Well looks like the 26th is the delivery date... I got this car for $12,000 plus the $4,000 for shipping, paperwork, inspections, etc. still $10K cheaper after all is said and done then any I have seen here...

I'm happy with my decision :)

Pics to come in a few weeks.... well 11 days or so...

:)

Kind of sad too but I just ordered my first mod and I don't have the car yet... a little cobra grill emblem. :D