I got the Strange struts and coilover kit,...

Stangler

A.K.A. Mr. Hankey
Founding Member
Dec 20, 2001
But no instructions. I think I have them in the right way, but not sure. Do you guys know any good links to install info? I have Strange 10 adj struts, Strange coilover kit with bearings, 14" 150 springs, stock caster/camber plates, stock A-arms, PA K-member,...

I installed the strut, put the adjuster at the bottom, put the spring in, the first set of bearings, the top cap, the second set of bearings and the little cap. I have no rubber between the top of the little cap and the bottom side of the caster/camber plate. is this right? Also, the metal sleave that fits over the shaft from the top that centers the bushing is not able to fit. Man,... I wish I had a dig camara... any help?

Nate

• Sponsors (?)

Anybody? A link to a good site that has this info would work. I did a search and found nothing. Any help would be great. Thanks

Nate:SNSign: :bang:

sn9550 said:
http://www.uprproducts.com/pdf/coil_over.pdf
I don't know if this will help but it's UPR's instructions.

Thanks for your help, but I have that part of it covered. It's the top side of the strut that is being a pain. The caster/camber side. The stock one has a bushing, with a metal sleave in it, but the metal sleave make's it too tall to but the bolt on. I need a camara soo bad. :rlaugh: :rolleyes: :nonono: :bang:

Nate