I have been robbed!!!!

Like the title says. Some pos broke into me garage and house and basically took every winter project I had on the backburner. I guess all I can say is thank God for home owners insurance. So far I've got about 8 grand in mustang stuff missing not to mention the tools and little bit of cash we had in the house. The cop that came by for the report did just that, a report and nothing else. I know that my town prolly only has about a 1000 people in it but I think they could of called in csi dayton or something and got a finger print and solved the case in about 45 minutes or so. That is how the t.v. show works is'nt it? LOL!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

on another note. anybody looking for mustang parts. I found an abandoned house and me and my buddies checked it out and found a bunch of mustang parts, jackpot, who would leave this stuff behind, we also found some cash too.

just kidding man that really sucks. i hate thieves it really sucks to have stuff stolen, it feels like you have been violated and its amazing how people will just take stuff that isnt theirs.

Some scumbags stole my draglites and left my car on the unibody, i teared up a lil when i saw my baby like that.
Then some other scums, thought it would be cool to steal the half doors off my jeep wrangler. that really sucked, it left me with no doors.
I live in an area known for high crime and i have had countless things stolen, it really sucks here.

You may want to call your insurance company to verify how much of that stuff is covered. The policies that our office sells, and not unlike the majority of insurance companies only insure spare parts up to a maximum of $1000.00, unless extra insurance was requested and added to the policy. Just a word to the wise.

Sorry for your misfortune, man.

Thats kinda what I was thinking. I hope it was'nt anyone that I know cause I don't want to break out my pimp hand.

POWDER!
(i'm sure nobody knows what i'm talking about!)

that really sucks man! i've had my house raided once, took over $5000 in stuff. the guys must have heard me and my friends walking in the front door, because once we got in, there was still change rolling on the floor near the back door. Man i was pissed! (me and about 6 friends had left for only about an hour.) footprints in the fresh snow (leading to the punk-ass neighbours house (probably watched us leave!), then looked like they realized their tracks heading to their house, and took off into the alley). greasy fingerprints all over, and the cops said they don't fingerprint for stuff like that....
i really wish we could've caught them SOB's in the act!!!

anyways man, hope everything works out for you!!! i know it really sucks. i felt so violated!!!

Well I hope that it will cover more than just a $1000 between the 408 kit and the ponydown single turbo kit I think that grand is long gone. I hope state farm does'nt screw me.

Well, I really dont know. Not every policy is the same, but typically that is the case. If your agent sent/gave you a copy of the policy wordings for the policy you bought, it will state what limit they pay up to for spare parts. I'm not trying to bring you down or anything, its just another aspect to consider to an already bad situation.

The other point to it was along the lines of...well..yes it blows that it got stolen, so lets say they only cover 1000$ (for your sakes, hopefully not), and your deductible is 500$, then you get 500$ back, but you'd lose any discounts you've earned being claims free for a good few years and possibly raise your deductible if something else happened. So if you just jot it all down, figure out what your best option is.

First off, see if you have a copy of the wordings, if not just call your broker and ask them a few questions.

when it happened to me, i only got like 60% of the value of what was stolen. even a 2 week old $2500 laptop (still had a receipt!), i think i got like $1600 for it! And they took cash, which can't be proven, so it wasn't covered at all....... it sux teh ballz!

This crap is getting out of hand. Everythings gettin jacked lately. Some assbag broke into my car last week. I hate to hear it. Lee is right tho. It is someone you know that knew what you had. Or it is someone that lives close enough to see what you had in there.Sorry man.

This crap is getting out of hand. Everythings gettin jacked lately. Some assbag broke into my car last week. I hate to hear it. Lee is right tho. It is someone you know that knew what you had. Or it is someone that lives close enough to see what you had in there.Sorry man.

sorry to hear about that ! that really sucks! hey ttop88 dont those girls ever get tired of kissing? everytime i see them there kissin!:nice: