I JUST WON $20,000

• Sponsors (?)

damn 20k...very nice! My cousin hit 10k in one of those scratchy games and had his money in like 2 weeks...tell them you want it now! Tell them when you bought the ticket they wanted the cash imediately and you want your money now!

you could get run over by a truck tomorrow...save 5 grand and have fun with the rest. damn it was free money. if you save 5 grand your doin good.:D

so many people saving every penny, then they die with a huge bank account never got to spend a dime.

pay off the stuff you need to and get yourself out of debt then spen a little.

lol ppl believe me or not, it was a 5$ ticket one of the ones where you have to match 3 things and you win the prize under it.....i got the 3 things and under it it said
$20000 like that i thaught it ment 20.00 lol until i called up the lottery co

AmBo said:
I won't believe this until I see the pic of the ticket with some sort of proof it is in fact mustangkid.

Or maybe I'm just too jealous to believe it?

+1

If he did win ... I B jealous. I won $100 once and $75 one time ... 20K is surrius!

I don't know how much you make in a year but I'd be real careful and not spend all of the money. 14% would do it if you only make $20k a year but that's not the whole story. The 20k will be added to what you make in 2006 and you'll pay taxes on that amount. You will be in a high income tax bracket than 14% total more than likely.

Put the money into an ING savings account. I've only had I've had $500 in the account for less than a month and already have earned $1 in interest, which is a LOT for a savings account. Putting all that in an ING account could get you close to $500 a year in interest alone. Keep adding money to that and in 2 years time you'll be living the high life. Or put it in a 12 month CD @ 5.2% APY and earn almost a grand in interest.