I need mad skillz yo!!

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
But seriously. I am going with the hyper black Saleen wheels and would like an idea of them on my car.

I have done the special dance and slain the sacrificial virgin to call upon the Photo Chop gods of StangNet :hail2: :hail2: :banana: :banana: :hail2: :hail2:

:SNSign:

View attachment 286867
IMG_2656.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

no i chopped some other wheels on for u in another thread like right after it got wrecked, but the way i chopped it i can just throw on any wheels now without much effort at all on ur car

You have no idea what you are talking about :rolleyes:
:rlaugh: :D

The CCW's were gonna run $2500 and then another $1000 for rubber. Its just too much :(
These will cost me half of that :nice:

I am really excited to see how they look on your car :nice:

For real, I'm going with Saleens no matter what...but I would just love to see how the hyper-black saleens are gonna look on your already badass cobra :D

Ya, the CCW's look badass, but they ARE going to cost you way more .....but I think that the saleens are going to look just as good, if not better than the CCW's....for 1/3 of the price, do it man :lock: ...

Don't mind all of these nay sayers talking about spending a chittload of money on rims, etc. :notnice: (Money is different for everyone) ..... I for one, cannot spend any more than the saleen replica's.......It is MY car, I have to look at it everyday,I have to drive it every day, I don't care if a lot of people have them, or if anyone disagrees..... I like the saleens so that IS what I'm going w/ ....alright, kinda rambling here....

Get the Saleens, I'm with ya 100% on this one bro, and I can't wait to see how awesome they are gonna look :nice:

Edit:
p.s. I don't know that Brand they are.....CCW's, whatever the guy said in his post:shrug: ........either way, whatever brand/wheel they are; that is what I meant..........sry a little on the tipsy side :rolleyes: good luck man, everything will work out for ya:)

i'm hoping you had a spare backup virgin:stick:
I will be selling both drivers side wheels :shrug:
You selling the DPE's and going to reps???? You must be smoking crack :notnice:

DPE? They are HREs and both passenger ones are ruined. Damn lazy Hawaiians never reading other threads :nonono:
New HREs will run me $2800 just for the passenger wheels AND its a 3 month waiting pieriod. Plus the tires are another $900 so thats just out of the picture.

Besides, I love HREs but was never very excited about the ones I have :shrug:

How bad are the passenger wheels damaged?

Man I love the wheels that you currently have, and I don't think those Saleens will do the car justice after the HRE's.
The front wheel is not salvageable. The rear wheel needs a lip and possiable the center section. I will prolly put em on here and craigs list for $750 and see what happens. :shrug:

I will be selling both drivers side wheels :shrug:

DPE? They are HREs and both passenger ones are ruined. Damn lazy Hawaiians never reading other threads :nonono:
New HREs will run me $2800 just for the passenger wheels AND its a 3 month waiting pieriod. Plus the tires are another $900 so thats just out of the picture.

Besides, I love HREs but was never very excited about the ones I have :shrug:

DPE/HRE, they're all the same. :nice:

The ones you have are sick, and moreso, unique. I still say you're smoking crack :rlaugh:

I guess I missed it, but how'd you ruin them?

I fell asleep and my father took the car out and dammaged it by hopping a curb :nonono:
Car is in the shop now getting a new bumper and various other pieces.
Screw it, I will just throw some Z06 wheels on it :D

BTW, cant anyone chop thoes Saleens on there for me? PLEASE!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!?

I fell asleep and my father took the car out and dammaged it by hopping a curb :nonono:
Car is in the shop now getting a new bumper and various other pieces.
Screw it, I will just throw some Z06 wheels on it :D

BTW, cant anyone chop thoes Saleens on there for me? PLEASE!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!?

ya sure give me 5 mins, angle is kinda hard on that wheel pic tho, ill do my best