If It Is......how Rare

• Sponsors (?)

Definitely not an SVO motor

I know, but seats, front clip, hood, wheels (5 lug) seem to be almost on the money......the auto tho

My SVO I bought and the guy put a 5.0 in it, because he wanted to go slower...., which it was a pain to find original parts. Its not uncommon for these to get swapped bc most do not know the potential.

Reactions: 1 user
That's an SVO. A lot of those parts are correct, minus the v8 engine of course.

T-topped SVO's are rare IIRC..even more rare than T-topped coupes. If that was local, I might be interested in taking the entire car as is if cheap enough. That would be worth restoring IMHO. Even the color combo is nice.

Last edited:
just sent it to a buddy of mine who has owned a pretty long list of Rare foxbodies. i think he needs to buy it and put it back to stock

In digging around a bit on the net and on SVO forums, it seemed T-tops are extremely rare. Was not a factory option, but a few cars were able to be ordered with them, or had the conversion done by dealers.

If that was local to me, I'd definitely grab it.

Definitely an SVO. You can see on the hatch where the original twin spoiler was. That car needs rescuing!

just sent it to a buddy of mine who has owned a pretty long list of Rare foxbodies. i think he needs to buy it and put it back to stock

I hope someone does, if I had the money I would. But I would ruin it an make SVO 351W Turbo like it should of been...jk 4 banger for life

Says parts only. That usually means bad/missing title/possibly stolen.

Hopefully the title can be procured

Says parts only. That usually means bad/missing title/possibly stolen.

Photo's look like a boneyard, so it's possible there is no title to the car. Could always apply for a duplicate, if it's clean.

Also judging by the pics, it's in rough shape and possibly no windshield. Still though, I've sold cars in way better shape than that "for parts".

I still think it's worth looking into. I almost want to send him an email to see what he wants. Granted...I'm 1100 miles away, so that would be a long drive back on a tow truck

Reactions: 1 users