RANT!!! Inbound Missile

• Sponsors (?)

Hawaii had a incoming missile warning this morning by accident. Some knucklehead that works in the area where the button is that notifies the public that an inbound missile has been detected accidentally pushed it.

That sent out a warning to all the islands to take cover, the message said, “This is not a drill”!

It took the emergency management people 37 minutes to notify the public that it was a mistake. So for 37 minutes this morning everyone had a chance to completely freak out in Hawaii.

I had nothing to do with it. :O_o:

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 user
It was real....they just don't want people to know. They shot it down but don't want anyone to know that NK actually has the capability...

Let's see what scandal takes over the news this time...:thinking:

Reactions: 2 users
I was asleep. My phone went off with the alert, I turned it off and rolled over to go back to sleep. My daughter woke me up...a little concerned and I told her "do you hear any warning sirens? She said no. I said "is the basketball game still on channel 8?" She said yes. I said well, then don't worry. It's a screw up, and even if it was real there would be no point in panic as it would be out of our control. It's an island, not like we have anyplace to go. I do think 9 months from now however there may be a lot of babies born......

qwUtOT.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users