Fox Marti Report

• Sponsors (?)

I just thought it would be neat to have all of the historical documentation on my car, production figures, how many in 87 were built like mine, etc.

I may just go elite and be done. It's a one time expense on a car I have no plans to part with and do plan on passing onto my son someday when I can't manage it anymore. Hopefully not for awhile.

A discount code would be nice, but marti won't even return my phone call. A sad (pathetic) sign of the times.

If you can, see if you can unscrew the buck tag from the core support.

I’m building a display for my car (for garage wall) and am including the buck tag, trans tag and rear axle tag. Figured it was a nice way to keep all that documention and such together

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, it's tough. $340 for the elite with the repro drivers door jamb tag is steep. However if you have a car you plan on keeping for a long time, passing onto your kids, etc its neat to have and hang on a wall. If you ever decide to sell, it's a nice perk for a prospective buyer.

As noted in this thread there are less expensive options out there, so it all comes down to personal preference and what is important to you. There's no right or wrong in my opinion for this topic. I'm still mulling it over myself.

You get four products with the elite report - deluxe report, personalized statistics report, reproduction window sticker, and reproduction door tag. If you add the costs up for each of those products, the difference is $65 that you're paying for framing and matting of those four products. There is nowhere else to get Marti reports, The window stickers from Ford are more expensive - $20 more - than from Marti. There are other places to get door tags from but you must supply data from yours to get an exact reproduction, and they're more expensive.

• Useful
Reactions: 2 users
Hi all!
Thinking about ordering a marti report for my husband's 68 mustang...hes wanted one for years now. My question is, is it worth paying for elite package or should i go with the deluxe package?
He has voiced he wants the $300 package but is it truly worth it??
Any advice is greatly appreciated as this will be his Christmas gift. TIA

Yes.
It is worth it for those of us that love to learn as much as we can about our cars when they were built, what options it came with, and have a thing for statistics and related documents.
He’s asking for it and knows specifically what package he wants so IMO that’s an awesome gift!

I guess the only person that can answer that is you or your husband. But here's a comparison chart as CJPony has posted for everyone.

MARTI REPORT FEATURES BY TYPE
FeatureStandardDeluxeElite
Cost$20$55$250-$300
Options✅✅✅
Production Date✅✅✅
Scheduled Date✅✅✅
DSO (District Sales Office)✅✅✅
Axle Code and Ratio✅✅✅
Order Received Date✅✅
Serialized Date✅✅
Buck Date✅✅
Release Date✅✅
Sale Date✅✅
Type of Order✅✅
District Item Number✅✅
Dealer Name✅✅
Production Statistics✅✅
Complete Vehicle Order Image✅
Personalized Production Statistics✅
Door Data Plate✅
Reproduced Window Sticker✅
Total Vehicle Cost✅
Frame✅

I'd guess if that's what he's asking for that he thinks it's worth it for his situation.

Oh, one thing to consider - Marti's site warns that the Elite report has about a 4 month wait time.

1699639162872.png