Interior pics!!!!

Hey guys i need some pics of interiors I'm in the process of putting all the wiring dash and center console from my 89' in to svo It's blue and i want to paint it!!!
But i want throw some black in ther my interior is charcoal grey but i was thinking about painting some misc. pieces black.
Was wondering if anybodys got some pics of thier interior whare they might of offsetted some colors..

Like to get an idea what to paint so i can order it and get it here a.s.a.p
Thanks!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

ALL black :)

Interior3.jpg

I thought all big tachs was kinda Ricey :p Ok I'm just playing put down the gun :D

Anyways, automatic cars can haul butt also. Just because its a auto don't think it can't hit high rpms. A auto car has a rpm point where its power ban will call for it to have a hair more slippery converter but never the less it will do some pretty high rpms. Most people like me promote the T-5s because its a quick way to get some good hp and better control on your power ban. Now once cars start getting lower than 12's a good bit of guys/girls start swaping in autos since they can shift at the same time every time unlike a stick can. (In bracket racing a auto is way more constent than a stick is) I just figured I would throw that in so you understand the auto/stick doesn't mean the difference in a ricer :)

By the way nice car :nice:

latroca1 said:
Hey guys i need some pics of interiors I'm in the process of putting all the wiring dash and center console from my 89' in to svo It's blue and i want to paint it!!!
But i want throw some black in ther my interior is charcoal grey but i was thinking about painting some misc. pieces black.
Was wondering if anybodys got some pics of thier interior whare they might of offsetted some colors..

Like to get an idea what to paint so i can order it and get it here a.s.a.p
Thanks!!!!!!
Ive got a Red/Black/Silver theme going on in my car, check the link in my sig.

91_4ourBanger said:
dude why do you have a huge tachometer if you have an automatic trans...kind of ricey.

Well first off i sold that tach about 1 year ago. I just have the stock tach now.

Secondly my stock tach is off about 500-600RPM in the upper RPM range. When it reads 5000RPM, i'm really doing 5500-5600RPM. I manual shift my AOD at the track to get my best times so i need to know what true RPM i am doing.

Other than that it was free so i put it in. I have all phantom style gauges now so i took it off and sold it for $80.

Mustang5L5 said:
I manual shift my AOD at the track to get my best times I have all phantom style gauges now

First of all, when did this become a auto thread :rlaugh:

Second of all I like the Phantom sytle gauges my self :nice:

Third of all not a lot of people understand the autos that much in bracket racing and the advantage of using a auto while racing. The biggest reason for useing a auto is the consistancy of the shifts which you tend to run the same time each run, while a stick is best for all out balls to the wall racing. Here is yet other cars using a auto but yet way slower than the first links but still faster than me :(

http://www.supercars.net/garages/ChevyRocks/9v2.html

http://www.supercars.net/garages/ChevyRocks/23v2.html

Ok now check out some cool Fords with autos :)

http://www.supercars.net/garages/ChevyRocks/26v2.html

http://www.supercars.net/garages/ChevyRocks/65v2.html

Well the auto is very consistent. If i go to the track and run a 14.0, i will run 14.0's all night long no matter how many runs i make. Because of this i always bracket race the car and end up doing very well. I've won quite a few minor competitions with it.

Anyway, back to interiors.

This is the interior you DON'T want!!
Interior.jpg

The grey is way better, it reminds me of my SVO.

Hey on the gauges where the A/C vents where at, is those slots to the side of the gauages functional? I mean do you/they have gauges there and still able to get air from there also?

Pro-Hawk said:
Ok now I've seen the uglyest interrior :D What color is that anyways, it kinda looks like my marron interrior of my 93' LX?

I beleive it is called "Scarlet Cloth"

I still have the dash from when i swapped my interior to black. ANyone want a MINT red/black dash?? :D

Oh yeah, the slots on the side of the gauge pod are still functional

guess I will need to get some pics up once the coupe is back together.
Got a long awaited surprise for a few of you old guys here.

As far as the tach. Havent you guys heard of manaul valve body automatics? they drive like a clutchless manaul car. Tach comes in very nice! or at least a shift light!