Interior updates - finally!

Right on the nose, good guess! It is basically the same as the strip terminator or super strip or whatever from the leading AOD companies, but with the wide gearings and my choice of internals and options. But without the big name attached to it, it was cheaper overall. The lesser units from those companies were barely rated to my power levels, and although I know it'd stand up to my car I didn't want to take any chances. Plus, this one isn't an off the shelf unit :) This one will support and has been tested to 800 at the wheels, so I doubt I'll ever have any problems either way.

BTW I was referring to the guy above or below you who said they didn't care for the boot

oh ok...well either way i like it :nice: where did you get the E-brake boot? or did you have it made?

• Sponsors (?)

:nice: thanks a lot! I think it ties in w/the rest of the white nicely, and I needed more white on contrast.

It drives like a completely different car w/the new trans., I actually beat on it (gasp) a couple times for a change. If I want to ( ;) ) I can hit 2nd and go sideways, or get rubber in 3 gears. The latter is a little bit on the beating-on-it side but I did it when giving a friend a ride. He honestly thought his Maxima could give me a good race and I had to show him why I started laughing :rlaugh: Anyway, it's just awesome.

id also get one of those white A/C backers (behind to knobs) and make the knobs metal, satin or somthin.. chrome is cheesy.

I thought about that but wasn't certain. I did a Photoshop of each, and both, and only liked the billet satin knobs on the black background.

I agree though, NO chrome in the interior :nonono: Too flashy IMO, it doesn't belong. All the chrome belongs under the hood :banana:

You actually read my mind on that one :nice:

edit: the billet trim ting, that is :lol: If I do that then I won't do the AC knobs. One or the other or I feel it'll be overdone.

right. but id still use the A/C white plate thingy (whatever you call it) cant be that expensive.. then again you know how that crap is. i have to pay $80 for some billet door handles!

you talking about the white face for the a/c controlls? its 15 bucks

search white gauges in google...first one click on it.