Intro - Kinda new to Stangnet

Blue89ELEX

Jan 22, 2002
Hey folks - I've been on the corral forums for years, and knew that Stangnet was pretty cool to.... but my buddy told me to check out the stangnet NW forums. I was amazed to see how much you guys have going on in here! I'm living in Vancouver, WA - so I'm interested in any of the gatherings that may be happening in the Portland area. If you see my car around, don't hestitate to honk and give me the middle finger. :D

http://home.comcast.net/~gesslers1/Pictures/Mustang/clean.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~gesslers1/Pictures/Mustang/engine.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys. It's amazing what a new paint job will do. Before a well spent $1600, I looked like (ehemmm... even worse than) most every other ghetto stang on the road. Three different shades of primer.

I added my sig, with ****ty track times. The car has driven 13.6 in the quarter, which was still with a crap 2.1 60', but I wasn't behind the wheel. I need much practice - Plus my car weighs 3450. I race it full weight.

What's 24SB?? :shrug:

Blue89ELEX said:
Thanks guys. It's amazing what a new paint job will do. Before a well spent $1600, I looked like (ehemmm... even worse than) most every other ghetto stang on the road. Three different shades of primer.

Hey, what's wrong with multi-colored cars?! haha :D
That's one clean car. I hope mine looks half the good when/if I ever get it done!
Welcome to Stangnet. The folks on the NW Forum are the best by far!

Nothing wrong with multi-colored cars... I miss the days when I didn't have to park out in BFE for fear of door dings.

Smokedya - I'm in East vancouver. By 112th and SR500. Gotta love the 'couve. $300K homes on one corner, and $40K trailers on the other...

Welcome to the region of the trouble makers... This group on here causes more mayhem than you can imagine.. Especially that Raptor guy!!

Hey what color is that on your car, I like it!! I have been researching a similar color for my little project as it needs paint/body work BAD! I am hoping it ia a Ford color to at least have something on the car matching heh