Is my dog weird?

RsStanG1987

I shaved all my pubes playing this game.
10 Year Member
Mar 13, 2004
Dupont PA
So i go into my bedroom today and see my 10 month old female lab mounting my 3 year old female cat. Not only that but she was biting the cats head while doing it.. So if i got the straight My dog is into S&M and she is a lesbian. I called the vet her ass is getting spayed tommorrow. Im not having no kinky animals living in my house..

• Sponsors (?)

aaron11272 said:
Your dog is showing a sign of domination. It's common among the same species, but quite funny between a dog and cat...
My cat definately bitches this dog around on a daily basis i dunno whats up today.. Im thinking the cat is just having an off day. Ive seen this cat jump on the dogs back and bite the dogs face and pop her with her paw when the dog is outta line. Today i think the jog just wanted a piece.

lol the cops were over at my house over the summer(long story) and I was trying to keep a straight face but I just busted out laughing b/c I put my dogs in my dad's office(w/ french glass doors) so they wouldn't bother el policia and my chihuahua terrier started humping my lab mix, It was soooo funny, I think shelby was trying to show the ploice who ran the place lol

we have gay fat cat (bailey) he likes o hump (tanner)

tanner will be 10 in November. got him whne i was in kindergarten. lol

bailey will be 5. got him after bear died getting spade.

all of our animals are idiots. tanner runs into walls and bailey well he will hump just about anything in sight. :nonono:

lol my old beast of a dog bama when I was around ur age ryan he would wrap me up and hump me something awful. The worst part was he was stronger than an ox and weighed bout as much lol. I was about 90 lbs(just hit my groth spurt sophomore year) and he weighed more then me. I felt violated

grey5.0beast said:
lol my old beast of a dog bama when I was around ur age ryan he would wrap me up and hump me something awful. The worst part was he was stronger than an ox and weighed bout as much lol. I was about 90 lbs(just hit my groWth spurt sophomore year) and he weighed more then me. I felt violated

So, you lost your virginity to a dog? SWEET!!!! :eek: