IS MY MECHANIC ROBBING ME?

• Sponsors (?)

Here it is:
23.jpg

Tried to upload it earlier, but lighting struck near my house and the brand new floppy drive I just bought blew up with the force of an H-bomb, shutting down the rest of my PC. I just got it back up and running.

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 81
my question is why in the hell after he put afr heads on your car, wouls he install a weak ass cam like the b303 with it. I can see using that cam for a gt40 setup or something less race type, buy why after the good money you spend on heads would you put that cam in. I dunno just me, and btw you did get a sour deal. talk to ur lawyer and try to work something out. good luck

hey i have a question for you, did you sign an estimate sheet? IN pennsy. if youre given an estimate, the shop is not allowed to legally go over that estimate without your consent. if they do they have to eat the charges. IM not sure of the laws where you live tho. worlth checking out.

The mechanic probably had him wacked to save his reputation.

Call me an A-hole if you want, but anyone who drops their car off at a shop and tells a mechanic to do whatever he wants either: a. has too much money or; b. has a screw loose.

LOL! This sounds just like my experience with the body shop that just "resto'd" my '90 GT. Take it, there was some rust discovered when the mouldings were removed, but I went from a $6000 estimate for body work and paint to $10,000 when the bill arrived. Take it, I can't finish the car this summer and get it on the road now, but it sure looks sweet sitting in my garage. :rolleyes:

Why dont you Pm ram360 and ask how long it takes to pull the engine and tranny.. Ive had the motor out of my car and his car so many times it takes under 2 hours..

Hey man. I think your reading me the wrong way. Im not giving you crap. I think that is awesome that you can dissamble the whole thing in that amount of time. Thats amazing. It seems like it takes me one and a half hours just to remove the exhaust, driveshaft, fluids drained.

WOW! I hope you are happy with the performance of your car after paying that amount of cash, it is hard to go thru every piece of parts he stated he used but try to account for everything. I'm sure glad I get my hands dirty when I need to do something to my car, all my scars on my knuckles have been well worth it!