Is this a good brake kit?

I did the Mach kit....

I bought a new 98 GT, traded for a 98 cobra...sold it to buy a house and recently bought my 98 gt vert. After having the cobra for years the first thing I did with the new GT was scare the living daylights out of myself because I wasn't thinking GT brakes. I upgraded with the Mach kit from buyforracing. Great experience. Ordered Thursday had them tuesday. Ahhhh I can stop again!:D http://www.buyfordracing.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=594

• Sponsors (?)

I will probably order a set next month. Is there any grinding required to get anything to fit?? or is it all bolt on. ALso I noted on the AM page it says the bonjos bolts in the SS lines are not correct but the kit comes with the banjo bolts in a separate box. Is this the same for the mach kit?? just curious as I dont want to put in the wrong banjo bolt.

Usually the kits come with everything you need. There are really only two banjo threads that Mustang's uses, a coarse and fine. I beleive my Mach 1 calipers were coarse. It should come with them though.

The kit is straightforwards bolt on (I assume your fox already has the front SN95-style setup).

All you need is brake fluid

Usually the kits come with everything you need. There are really only two banjo threads that Mustang's uses, a coarse and fine. I beleive my Mach 1 calipers were coarse. It should come with them though.

The kit is straightforwards bolt on (I assume your fox already has the front SN95-style setup).

All you need is brake fluid

I added the 5 lug conversion to my fox when I had it. Miss that thing too.

thanks for the info