JMS Side scoops?! Yeah or Nay

• Sponsors (?)

Well I'm getting the Steeda Cobra R hood so it will be minus one fake scoop! They have one though if you look on the site that just blocks out that window and has no scoop either! I really like that one but am also leaning towards the scoop that opens up in the back and you can make it functional to duct air in the car, I think this is mainly for open track racers to get fresh air cuz they have to drive with windows up.

true blue blood said:
What does everyone think about the side scoops that go over the rear side window from WWW.jmsproductsinc.com

Are they too much I think they look kinda sweet? I just wanted everybodies opinion!

those are complete crap. I have seen these that I liked. have no idea who makes them.

rear.jpg

stray_lead.jpg

Does anyone like the solid plate without the scoop? I'm not road racing but I'm not big on fake scoops and I bought a mustang go figure but with a different hood I still like the OEM fake side scoops. By the way I saw that true blue stang at FFW Houston and those are 20" wheels DANNNNGGGGGGG!!!! YEah traction is overated compared to the bling factor!!
I still like the way it looks!

[QUOTE='01 Steed]Off subject, but this car was in our shop to have the torque boxes replaced (under warranty I believe). It wasn't lowered at the time though...go figure :rolleyes:
I recognized it by the plate and the fender emblem...what's with the GT 'R'? What's that supposed to be?[/QUOTE]

I'm confused. What "R"? Those badges simply say "GT" and this has been covered a million times since that car was in a magazine. They are IIRC '68 Torino GT badges.

Oh, and on topic those scoops are :puke:

nickthegenius said:
I'm confused. What "R"? Those badges simply say "GT" and this has been covered a million times since that car was in a magazine. They are IIRC '68 Torino GT badges....:

Gotcha. That badge looks (in that pic) just like one I saw on a Blue Bullitt that had a big red 'R' overlayed on a 'GT'. I was scratching my head. Same state too.
Why did this individual put Torino badging on a Mustang?:confused:

Alright I can't get the attachments to work what about the solid panel with no scoop on their site you have to look for it! I went to attachments and uploaded them but they don't show up on the post what am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• delete03side_small.jpg
    delete03side_small.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 70
  • fv03side_small.jpg
    fv03side_small.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 100
true blue blood said:
Alright I can't get the attachments to work what about the solid panel with no scoop on their site you have to look for it! I went to attachments and uploaded them but they don't show up on the post what am I doing wrong?

are these what youare talking about. I don't like them.

fv03side.jpg