Just saw a fleet of 10 2005 GT's

FHPstang

May 31, 2002
Michigan
All,

I just spotted a fleet of 10 2005 GTs at the Dunken Donuts on the corner of M83 and i75 in Michigan. They were 3 black, 2 red, 4 green, 1 blue -all with Michigan manufacturer plates.

Sorry I dont have pics. Digital Camera was at home.

• Sponsors (?)

FHPstang said:
All,

I just spotted a fleet of 10 2005 GTs at the Dunken Donuts on the corner of M83 and i75 in Michigan. They were 3 black, 2 red, 4 green, 1 blue -all with Michigan manufacturer plates.

Sorry I dont have pics. Digital Camera was at home.

I saw 4 in a row sometime last month on Allen Road turning onto West Road. Were all of them being driven? The ones I saw were.

Those you saw are still preproduction ones. They are either assmebly line testers or some of the hand built ones.

Hopefully not the same lime green (baby crap color) as the V6 stang at Nashville back in April. I might have a pic of it somewhere.....but the 05 doesn't compare to the new Ford GT it was sitting beside.

I'll search for my pics from Nashville

Amy V6 said:
I saw 4 in a row sometime last month on Allen Road turning onto West Road. Were all of them being driven? The ones I saw were.

Those you saw are still preproduction ones. They are either assmebly line testers or some of the hand built ones.

I saw a Black 05' GT IN SOMEONES DRIVEWAY off of Gudith in Woodhaven. If you wann a go see it, it is about a 1/4 mile down Gudith from West Rd. going north. Check it out!!

stang09er said:
I saw a Black 05' GT IN SOMEONES DRIVEWAY off of Gudith in Woodhaven. If you wann a go see it, it is about a 1/4 mile down Gudith from West Rd. going north. Check it out!!

Cool. Seen so many of them.. not only the 4 I saw together, but also followed an 05 V6 mule Vert... many 05 mules, even have one bitching about me following her on tape.

Almost everyday I see an 05 in one form or another. I just really wanna see the Legend Lime color in person... from the pics, they look great.. IMO

1quick6 said:
MD is such a boring state.
Not true, your state possesses the Beautiful Mustang I shall own in a few days (maybe). I live in Eastern NC. They will be doing a dealer transfer and I will be driving up to get it.
Back on topic. Those in Michigan are very fortunate to have so many chances of spotting the '05s. BTW....ALWAYS CARRY YOUR DIGITAL CAM :nice: