Let's talk wheels and good prices...

I have a 1965 fastback with 14s on it right now. The car has a 9 inch rear currently and I want to upgrade the wheels.... Please give me some suggestions and show me your wheels. If anybody has a used set for sale let me know!!! I am open to all ideas.... :D

• Sponsors (?)

347Fastback said:
I have a 1965 fastback with 14s on it right now. The car has a 9 inch rear currently and I want to upgrade the wheels.... Please give me some suggestions and show me your wheels. If anybody has a used set for sale let me know!!! I am open to all ideas.... :D

I have found that shopping around on line, scanning ebay, hitting all the major vendors will give you good idea of market price for wheels....then with that knowledge you can go to a show...like carlisle or someother big name show and swap and get the wheels for 50-100 less from a dealer on the fairgrounds than you can get them anywhere else (that's total price...wheel, lugs, shipping, tax if applicable etc...)

Bill Gear over at www.streetortrack.com is a good guy and sell his wheel at a reasonable price and also does not rape you on shipping like many ebay sellers do. There is also www.etires.com which is where I got my first set of new wheels and tires from.it was nice cause they came mounted and balanced at no extra cost.

Here's my ride with 17 inch torque thrust IIs and with 15 inch torque thrust Ds.
You can also refence my modyfied tire and wheel chart (linked in my sig) to check for wheel size, Bask spacing, and tire sizing for your car.

65MUS027.jpg

newtires3.jpg