Lingenfelter heads and Joe overton cam Dynojet #s

• Sponsors (?)

you started arguing lt1s versus ls1 supremacy. this is where the argumnent started. You threw out ignorant and poor examples to prove your incorrect point. You got calle don it by someone who knows more than you on the subject and has more exposure to the ls1 world.

You in turn after realizing you had no rebuttle tried to attack the very people's cars who know more than you about the ls1 lts potential..

Poor examples to prove my incorrect point :rlaugh: Please ... I am also a member of all the sites you listed plus others... Because you list a few cars that made over 400rwhp means you know more than me :rlaugh: I didn't rebut your claims because i could care less about LS1s .. If i had one i would rebut your words...I know many people that have Ls1/LS6 cars and some make good#s some don't.... I also agree with you about my buddies car on the low #s but he needs an intake.... A friend of mine had the same g5x2 in a 02z28 and went 11.80@120mph... Most cam only LS1s make between 300 rwhp to low 400s rwhp and heads add a little more maybe in mid 400s....Bottom line is you have your veiw points and i have mine .... The thread was posted to let a few people know how my car did ... We spoke in a thread earlier this year before any track times or dyno times not to start a flame war .. You attacked i responded this is my last response.. Good Luck with your cars...

LPE Z CONVT said:
you started arguing lt1s versus ls1 supremacy. this is where the argumnent started. You threw out ignorant and poor examples to prove your incorrect point. You got calle don it by someone who knows more than you on the subject and has more exposure to the ls1 world.

You in turn after realizing you had no rebuttle tried to attack the very people's cars who know more than you about the ls1 lts potential..

Poor examples to prove my incorrect point :rlaugh: Please ... I am also a member of all the sites you listed plus others... Because you list a few cars that made over 400rwhp means you know more than me :rlaugh: I didn't rebut your claims because i could care less about LS1s .. If i had one i would rebut your words...I know many people that have Ls1/LS6 cars and some make good#s some don't.... I also agree with you about my buddies car on the low #s but he needs an intake.... A friend of mine had the same g5x2 in a 02z28 and went 11.80@120mph... Most cam only LS1s make between 300 rwhp to low 400s rwhp and heads add a little more maybe in mid 400s....Bottom line is you have your veiw points and i have mine .... The thread was posted to let a few people know how my car did ... We spoke in a thread earlier this year before any track times or dyno times not to start a flame war .. You attacked i responded this is my last response.. Good Luck with your cars...

our cars are all slow, yours is by far the fastest imo

I couldn't be happier with how my little stock bottom end 302 runs with my nearly 3700lb raceweight. I agree with snoozer though, the lighter the weight the better for all the reasons he listed. I wish mine was lighter.

1231at111.jpg

LPE Z CONVT said:

you need to learn to quote. I am not talking example... i was talking every ls1 that i know of even the smallest of cams is making what yoru friends car did and you know you used that example... the worst one probably recorded in ls1 history trying to overshadow the ls1s supremacy over the lt1. you did it thinking no one here would call you on it and that they didnt know.

I didnt attack you. I called you on your bull$hit example and told you your torque numbers were low, which they are. and just asked what stall you had because i was wondering what the str was. its NOT flashing very hard at all.
a PT 3800 would be good on the bottle and on motor

no wonder your 60s are where they are.