Looking to ditch the Projectors for something else. Want One Piece w/o rice looks!

nmcgrawj said:
oh yea, and if they need a # of people interested, COUNT ME IN!

I DO like the "angel eye" look at night though, how about u guys?

projectors pass in my book because they're new technology--better lighting, etc. angel eyes look awesome, i wouldn't put any on a mustang, though. MAYBE a civic, bimmer, and what not, but def not on american muscle (hence why i got the two-piece projector, black housing, w/out the angel eyes).

• Sponsors (?)

Ram000 said:
projectors pass in my book because they're new technology--better lighting, etc. angel eyes look awesome, i wouldn't put any on a mustang, though. MAYBE a civic, bimmer, and what not, but def not on american muscle (hence why i got the two-piece projector, black housing, w/out the angel eyes).

I actually thought that projectors, atleast the cheap ones we can get, are not as good as lighting as say some cobras or other style of lighting. :shrug:

I think the angel eyes with cobra fog's would look killer:p

nmcgrawj said:
I actually thought that projectors, atleast the cheap ones we can get, are not as good as lighting as say some cobras or other style of lighting. :shrug:

I think the angel eyes with cobra fog's would look killer:p

well i don't know about comparing the projectors i have with cobra headlights since i've never seen or had any, but over the stock gt lights, the improvment is incredible! i wasn't expecting that much of a difference, but man, was i pleasantly surprised.

right now, the projectors look funny with the gt fog lights, but i got the abc cobra bumper w/ lip so i'm definatley looking forward to round heads and fogs :nice: . i never really liked the square headlights on any car, so i'm stoked to be able to go round. i had one of the new body style ram and had the round headlights, round fogs, and i put some round aux in the grill--looked sweet, i think. i had the fogs angled up so they were just under the headlights... man, i miss that truck. it was either 'pimp' that one, or get the mustang. glad i went w/ the stang, though.

236839_8_full.jpg