Love my kid...

This was her a couple years ago in front of a mint '67 Shelby GT500. The shirt that she had on said "Fast Girl" with the Ford logo under it. Didn't mind it then, but I'll burn any shirt that says that when she's a teenager!

View attachment 463124

Oh, and she already has my Mustang tagged as hers when she turns 16. :bang:

I've gotta agree...when I was 7 I was worried about Star Wars toys and how many little green army men I had. And to think she still likes all of her girl stuff too :)

• Sponsors (?)

deftsound said:
i always wish my dad would have taken more of an interest in my car hobby

Same here...when I was young Dad had a '69 Chevelle SS396 (headers, etc...) until my uncle totaled it, then I think he went into shock 'cause he got a '74 Beetle and he's never been the same. I'm kinda surprised I'm into cars as much as I am. It was just never a father/son/car relationship like I think it should have been.

On a side note, my daughter gave me an early birthday gift last night...a Matchbox Porsche 996 Turbo that she picked out and paid for with her own money. What a sweet little thing...:D :D :D

So "Love my kid....version 2.0"

We got on I-71 headed back home this evening and I get behind an obnoxious metallic blue first generation Saturn SL1 with dual fart cans on it. After a mile or so he floors it, it downshifts (auto), he doesn't really accelerate any and this voice from the back seat says "Daddy, did you toot?" I was almost in tears :rlaugh:

That's so cute. My 13 year old drew me an awesome picture of the pony on the grille last year, I have it up in my work truck now. The sad part of it is that she doesn't like Stangs at all. Doesn't like to go fast, and wants a hybrid when she gets older cause it's better for the environment. Now that's not a bad thing, but I was kinda hopin she'd be into Mustangs. Luckily my 15 year old wants a stang.