MACH ? is this box for a mustang. need pics

Dan94GT

Founding Member
Aug 20, 2000
Titusville, FL
I was just at a local pawn shop and saw a custom (or factory custom type) sub box with a 10 or 12 and it had 2 little amps on the side. The speaker and the amps each said MACH on them.

Does any other vehicle besides a mustang have a some sort of MACH system? I could have tried to ask the peeps at the pawn shop if they knew what it was for but didnt.

I know it isnt mach 460 stuff because I HAD that stuff in my car. I looked up Mach 1000 stuff on ebay and it looked different than what is at the pawn shop.

The reason I am interested is because it was only $45! I dont plan on using the amps or expect the speaker to last long or really even care if it is any good (would be a +). I just would like to know if this is specifically for a stang and how/where it fits in the trunk because I think the enclosure would be nice to have for the price depending on how it fits.

Let me see some pics if it may be what id like or let me know if other vehicles have MACH stuff.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Dan94GT said:
I was just at a local pawn shop and saw a custom (or factory custom type) sub box with a 10 or 12 and it had 2 little amps on the side. The speaker and the amps each said MACH on them.

Does any other vehicle besides a mustang have a some sort of MACH system? I could have tried to ask the peeps at the pawn shop if they knew what it was for but didnt.

I know it isnt mach 460 stuff because I HAD that stuff in my car. I looked up Mach 1000 stuff on ebay and it looked different than what is at the pawn shop.

The reason I am interested is because it was only $45! I dont plan on using the amps or expect the speaker to last long or really even care if it is any good (would be a +). I just would like to know if this is specifically for a stang and how/where it fits in the trunk because I think the enclosure would be nice to have for the price depending on how it fits.

Let me see some pics if it may be what id like or let me know if other vehicles have MACH stuff.

Thanks

I beleive mach1 is a ford manufactured sound system that they have been putting in their cars recently. I've seen it in a Taurus and I'm sure they put it in other cars as well.