Made Tire Tracks Magazine

onebad95

Sherriff of Bling King County
Just got my September/October issue of Tire Tracks Magazine. I know a lot of you never heard of it. Tire Tracks is a magazine dedicated to the Fun Ford Series. Here is a shot of the story on our car.

photodisplay.php

Big thanks to Mike Bradford for taking the pictures and writting the story.

• Sponsors (?)

dude I had a dream about your car but you had changed it to some like weird ass carbon fiber swirl paint job. And I kept telling people not to touch it cause it won all kinda show awards. Then I was like it used to be black and white I don't know why the hell he did this. VERY ODD dream big and ich were in it too and fire balls falling from the sky that almost set your car on fire that i stomped out.

ANYWAY great job on the mag ain't it 3 cause that pic i found lol

MysteryMachine said:
dude I had a dream about your car but you had changed it to some like weird ass carbon fiber swirl paint job. And I kept telling people not to touch it cause it won all kinda show awards. Then I was like it used to be black and white I don't know why the hell he did this. VERY ODD dream big and ich were in it too and fire balls falling from the sky that almost set your car on fire that i stomped out.

ANYWAY great job on the mag ain't it 3 cause that pic i found lol

What the hell did you drink last night?!