Max. Motorsports Control Arms Users Come In

• Sponsors (?)

don't have them but i am about a week away from ordering. does it ride any harsher? there's an asjustable perch right? so they are quality pieces overall and would recommend them highly? do u have any other MM stuff? i'm trying to work out my suspension plans for this summer and just need some ideas and suggestions. let me know. thanks.

jgfiveoh said:
don't have them but i am about a week away from ordering. does it ride any harsher? there's an asjustable perch right? so they are quality pieces overall and would recommend them highly? do u have any other MM stuff? i'm trying to work out my suspension plans for this summer and just need some ideas and suggestions. let me know. thanks.

I do not have them in. I have MM Caster Camber Plates, and they rock. I was going to buy their PHB, but got a Griggs for cheap. These are not adjustable. These are the standard heavy duty arms.

I just got a set of rear lower arms yesterday. They are very beefy, yes I said beefy. A very quality piece. Anyways, for those that have them, did you remove your quad shocks?

I have had the non-adjustables for 2years now, they made the car hook alot better on the street, they are tough, and they are good looking with a durable finish. To answer your question, yes, I also removed the quad shocks, and no wheel hop whatsoever.:nice:
The only thing is that I wish I would have bought the adjustables, I just may have to change them out for the adjustables if my new 28*9" slicks do not fit.

I run there non adjustable ones. I left my quad shocks alone.

Comparing the stock LCA to the MM one is laughable.

I also bought the FMS uppers and boxed them myself. And put new bushusing on the rear-end. I was really pleased with the results. Now I need a Tq arm/panhard bar...someday.