meet at etown on sunday July 10th

Our club SN95 Performance is having a meet at etown on sunday july 10th......its a regular race day, so gates open at 9 am. Were hoping to get a good turn out, as we had about 22 cars at our meet in January when it was 19 degrees outside. :D This is open to anyone in the area who wants to come and have some fun racing, and were gonna bring some grills so we can cook out. Once we find out how much its gonna cost my buddy and i for the food, and drinks, i'll post up, but its prob gonna be like $5-10 a person cause were gonna get a lotta food and drinks. If your gonna race in street i think its $30-35 bucks, if your gonna race in heavy eliminator i think its $45-50 bucks, and if your just gonna come and chill, have some food, and bull****, its like $10-15 to get into the track.

If you are interested in coming, please post up leaving your name, AIM SN (if u got aim), cell # if you feel like posting otherwise PM me it, and if you'd possibly be willing to bring like a weber grill or something. I think were gonna have 2-3,. but the more the better. Let me know asap so i can make a list of people so i know we have enuff food. WE NEED SOME OUTTA TOWNERS TOO!!!! Some of you guys from Pennsylvania, NY, Maryland, VA (if your feeling adventurous (SP))..........COME OUT FOR SOME FUN!!! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

i think i will fill my nitrous bottle one more time(before i take it out) for this weekend. I need a 12 on street tires . I should be there as long as i can figure out my hours with work. 908-420-8271

do they have test and tune on sundays?

94gts said:
i think i will fill my nitrous bottle one more time(before i take it out) for this weekend. I need a 12 on street tires . I should be there as long as i can figure out my hours with work. 908-420-8271

do they have test and tune on sundays?
nah meng....its a regular race day.....the reason why we planned this on a sunday is for a few reasons......#1 the track is sooo mcuh better cause the big tire cars run and lay down lots of rubber, whereas on saturdays and wed nites, its mostly ricers who tear the **** outta the track, and #2 its better during the day to see everyones cars (our first meet we couldn't even take any decent pics) and bbq'ing is so much better during the day!!!!