Melbourne area stangs

• Sponsors (?)

The new thread(s) will include either us or the Orlando people(for the dragstrip meets).

What's the problem with them comming over to this thread? It's already here. I beleive the longest thread in the entire regional section is 250 posts. We're so close. I have no problem with them comming over here to talk about going to the drag strip. Besides, they aren't Space Coast, anyway.

the newer thread would lessen the confusion of this larger thread. Thats all. And yes it can be confusing when you come and three more pages have been added since you last visited as pointed out. This can still be used of course.

Hey guys, I'm over here in Arizona and won't be back until the 19th. Let's all go to Hooter's after that, k?

As far as the thread is concerned, I think we should keep this one going for as long as possible. If we can get enough interest developed, we can get an actual formal club started. I'm all for a "Mustangs of Melbourne." What do y'all think?

As far as the thread is concerned, I think we should keep this one going for as long as possible. If we can get enough interest developed, we can get an actual formal club started. I'm all for a "Mustangs of Melbourne." What do y'all think?

I'm for it. We need to get more Mustangs than just the five of us, but it could definately be done.

If we decided to make a club, we could print some fliers and when we're out, stick them under the wipers off mustangs. I know of at least 3 Mustangs at FIT that would prolly participate. What do ya'll think of that?

i dont know about the flyers on cars thing...it would prolly work but i know i dont like it when other people stick stuff on my car...but it still sounds like a good idea to me...we should all try and meet like once a week at some place and start a club or something...just another one of those ideas that my little brain thinks of every once in a while!!! but i need to get a new car first...im thinking this summer if im financially set i will invest in a new stang...2002:D :D :D but thats just another one of those ideas!!!

I know what you're saying, about putting stuff on people's cars...but we would need more than just the five of us. That would get kinda boring after a while. We also need a wider fleet of cars, rather than three foxes and two SN95 (I believe mine's still considered an SN95). Sorry, I don't know how to photoshop. :(