Midwest Mustang Madness Sept. 20th & 21st!

• Sponsors (?)

RMMR was awsome!!!

Still planning on MMM, and next weekend I'm going to my nephew's wedding in Kansas City. I'm going out a day early to run at KCIR. So I don't need to worry about hitting Kearney on the way to MMM.

I'm going to try as Hard as I can to be there. But the only limiting factor is time off. I work both Saturday and Sunday (New schedule, had to take it for a promotion and a pay raise.) . I'm unsure I can get two days off because I'm one of the few that knows how to do the job I do (Software analyst working on proprietary software) .

i was being lazy the other day and thought.......hmmmm..... are they going to allow some "non ford products" for the drag strip for some good grudge racing..
maybe we could stop the heart beat with our hoof beats:shrug: just curious tho.. also how much will i cost to just race on sunday?

also how much will i cost to just race on sunday?

I don't think they are setup for people to run just one day. Maybe we could work out a deal. I'm changing jobs and between the job change, the gas prices, the economy, and the body shop bill from my bumpers fling with the tire wall in June it's starting to look like I may have give up my trip to Mustang Madness. At the very least I'm going to end up financing the better part of it with my Visa card and I really don't need that right now.

I could call MAM and see if they'd let the two of us sign up and split it, me Saturday and you Sunday. I don't know if they'd go for it but what the hey, You game?

Ain't that the truth. I haven't ruled it out yet, though. I'm on an extended leave, so if I can come up with the money and she can get the time off work, we may still be able to bring one car out. We won't be bringing both, though.

Look at it this way bigcat.. Could be an entire track just for you and me if nobody else shows.. :D Although that would suck, because I'm looking forward to seeing all these cars!

a private track would be sweet, except you have the faster car. I cant come in last on every lap :rlaugh:

Look at it this way bigcat.. Could be an entire track just for you and me if nobody else shows.. :D Although that would suck, because I'm looking forward to seeing all these cars!

Me too! Iwas really looking forward to meeting some Stangnet members and running a different track. You know of any banks that have slack security? Maybe I could finance it that way!

I'll still try to make it but as time goes on it's looking less and less likely that I'll be able to pull it off. I'm pre-registered too. Damn!

yeah, the most gung ho guy wont make it after all. I will be in the Omaha area the weekend of October 13th though. anyone want to meet me at the track that weekend? :shrug: