MSD Ready to Run Dizzy 8352

palerider94

Feb 21, 2006
Thinking about buying this distributor. MSD Ready to run 8352 for my 1970 302. Assuming it will hook up with flamethrower coil okay. Would be interested in opinions on this distributor - thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I have the same distributor, I loved it. Functions great and Looks great. I just pulled mine for an EFI conversion; I had it for about a year, and drove 3,000 miles with it. Not a single problem. It comes with a nice wiring harness that is easy to hook up, a ground wire, positive to coil, and negative to coil. Makes for a real clean install.

The other great feature is how easy it is to change the timing rate of advance. Just two little springs, literally a 5 minute job. By changing the springs I got my engine to rev up faster and have overall better throttle response... no need to send your distributor off to be recurved or even remove it from the car.

If you are interested in mine let me know, as I said it is basically new (even includes original box and all packaging, instructions, etc. Also, I'll letting a MSD Blaster II ignition coil and my chrome coil bracket I was using go with this to make a great setup for someone else.

List price is now $360 for the distributor and $30 for the coil - think you can get them from summit/jegs for about $100 less than that total. If you decide to buy I'll make you a deal that is a LOT better...

Thanks appreciate the feedback and offer. I already got the flame thrower coil ythat'll keep. I'll probably just buy the distrib new can get for $250. Why don't you email me [email protected] and let me know what bottom line would be - just curious why did you go with EFI?