Mustang Dealer promotional models for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
100_0856.JPG 100_0857.JPG I have two 1994 Mustang dealer promotionals left to sell. First, Thank you to those members who purchased models from me from my last ad. Secondly about the cars: These are from my private collection, purchased from the Ford dealership in 1994 when the new Mustangs were released. The Red and the Yellow colors were the only colors offered in 1994. Both are Mint in the original box, 1/25 scale by the AMT corp. (the industry standard), and are much more highly detailed and somewhat more scarce than the Corvette and Camaro issues which were also modelled (lets face it, a more interesting subject also). These were the first Mustangs offered as dealer promotionals since 1975 (except for a rare 1981 issue that was rather poorly done by another company). Asking $30 each plus shipping, please. Absolutely no disappointments on these . Finally, I do have one 1994 Mustang unbuilt, still factory sealed AMT model kit (for those of you who want to build your own or just keep it in its present state) for the same price. Please write to [email protected] if interested in any of these models. Thanks, Bruce in Ohio near Cleveland.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.