Mustang Week 2012!

Well heres what she was running that nice cool day:rolleyes: Ran three times 13.4@109, 12.4@115 and 12.2@115. Eric from PCM told me she needs to be retuned, running wayy to rich and needs a ton more timing. Very happy with the times, new engine with 500 miles on it didnt do so bad.

EDIT: the DA was 2305

• Sponsors (?)

Not bad at all. Some cool, fall air will have it WAY down into the 11s, plus whatever more you get out of the tune.

My car loses .2 and 2 mph for every 1000 feet of DA. Considering my best runs were at 3500 feet less DA than that, I'm not sure I would have broken out of the 13s....lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Nice video.

Yeah, weather was terrible as always. It also doesn't help having an 1/8th mile of stand-still staging lane... haha.

I could only get a 12.74 @ 111.xx out of the car in that weather last year. Think it has a bit better than that left in it.

The 5.0 cars seemed to be the least affected by the weather. Most everyone else was slower than normal. There were some running upper 13's, low 14's... but I also saw some basic bolt on cars running into the 12's at 115-116mph.

Nice video.

Yeah, weather was terrible as always. It also doesn't help having an 1/8th mile of stand-still staging lane... haha.

I could only get a 12.74 @ 111.xx out of the car in that weather last year. Think it has a bit better than that left in it.

The 5.0 cars seemed to be the least affected by the weather. Most everyone else was slower than normal. There were some running upper 13's, low 14's... but I also saw some basic bolt on cars running into the 12's at 115-116mph.

You need to come up with us to Rockingham sometime this fall. Me, Tank, and some guys from the Wolfpack drag racing club went a couple times over the past year. Always a good time!

Reactions: 1 user