MUSTANG WEEK!

• Sponsors (?)

i thought the MB track wasnt open?!?!?!?
you arent talking about the round track are you? there was a bunch of crap about the MB strip not being open b/c of permit issues from what i've heard

that would be SO much better than the damn 2 hour drive. i'm gonna catch a ride with some friends to the track this year

It wasn't open for a few years.

They did a real nice renovation and got the "no go" because they went over their budget without obtaining the correct permits.

There was a hearing 2-3 months ago and there was a MASSIVE amount of people in favor of the track opening, so we got the job done.

They have been running for probaly a month and a half now. They are still working out some issues, I don't think they are printing time slips yet... but im not 100% on that.

F & Y Body week will be having their drag night at the NMB track.

There have been a few times they did not open up one week, but I could ask someone to see if they will be running that night.

nice,yeah it seems to be coming and going,rain and ****ty for a while,then sun then rain again,it was just drizzling for a bit then stopped again.i just dont feel like washing the car every day im here haha

There is an IMAX theater at Broadway at the Beach, right behind the normal movie theater there. Its on the opposite side as Hard Rock Cafe.

Dunno about any hangouts tonight, but my freind was out with his F-body buddies last night and they said Mustangs were rolling in fairly thick now.

Best bet it to cruise down along 17/Kings Higway and the boulevard to run into some fast cars.

God it almost makes me wish i were still a devil dog and stationed at camp lejeune still so i could go back down there for this. Hope you all have a shat load of fun, bradway on the beach is awesome too. Ahh memories

God it almost makes me wish i were still a devil dog and stationed at camp lejeune still so i could go back down there for this. Hope you all have a shat load of fun, bradway on the beach is awesome too. Ahh memories

Le Jeune isnt too bad of a ride. It sucks for me this year, I wont be making full attendence but I will be having the most fun that I can..:nice:

You wouldnt happen to know a guy named Logan would you? He had a red w/ white stripes Fox GT strip car... VERY fast car. He was up at Le Jeune before he got deployed last year.

hahahaha:lol:,no doubt thier feelings will be hurt,especially if they get caught up in the strip take over haha:nice::nice:

Their turnout was up this year, about 45-50 cars. Starting out small just like MW.

One day with all the Ford/Chevy ego's aside I think it would be awesome to run the F&Y and Mustang Weeks at the same time, same events.