Progress Thread My Kenne Bell Twin Screw'd Foxbody thread, (new addition to the family)

• Sponsors (?)

Thank you very much. The reason I kept the stock engine was because it was a low mile engine and the other built engine was unknown. One of the great things I liked about my car when I got it was that it was a "survivor". I wanted to keep all of original drive train together, for some reason I think that still matters. I felt like if I put this tranny over here, that motor over there, a mix and match stuff it will lose that piece of what originally made the car special to me which is being a low mile "stock car". I know it's not stock anymore but technically all I did to the engine was new seals and supercharged the stock low mile motor. Does this make sense to anyone else but me? lol
I totally get it brother. Currently about to pull the trigger on a stocker and do the same.

Did the seller say they would take $3700 ? Man looks clean for that price. I would sell the grand marquis in a second to make room for that. Sounds like to talked to the owner, got any other details?
Yes I got a verbal acceptance of $3,700 for it. Person helping the lady sell it says it could use new seals for the t-tops and needs new heater core (lines are looped right now) and a/c needs charged.

So I'm in a dilemma here. The 85' GT t-top, advertised at $4,700 I could swoop it up for $3,700. Belongs to an old lady, 60 y/o. This is a tough one, I like me a black 4eye t-top 5.0 5spd all day long!!
00R0R_kNZ3Uijx4Zj_600x450.jpg
00X0X_269MvH7ciKj_600x450.jpg

I wish this was on the east coast.................

Reactions: 1 user
@FoxMustangLvr bro I found your car's twin. I tried to make it happen we were agreeing to a price on the phone and when I told him I'd be driving it back to GA he then decided to tell me the front tires won't make it. After acting like they didn't have room in the price. https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/24385663
Looks like a decent car, I like that black interior but the black spoiler kinda sucks. The green vert they have looks sick! I typically don't like verts much but it's super clean and 5 lug swapped
831035708.jpg

Reactions: 1 user