Progress Thread My Kenne Bell Twin Screw'd Foxbody thread, (new addition to the family)

Nope not me. I use the 've analyzer in the megalog viewer for autotuning. It uses the entire run file to tune off of instead of small instances, I have found it is much smoother this way.
I like to run around 11.8 are at peak torque and lean out to 12.3-12.5 for peak hp, this comes straight from kennebell.

• Sponsors (?)

Nope not me. I use the 've analyzer in the megalog viewer for autotuning. It uses the entire run file to tune off of instead of small instances, I have found it is much smoother this way.
I like to run around 11.8 are at peak torque and lean out to 12.3-12.5 for peak hp, this comes straight from kennebell.
This reminds me I need to download the megalog software for datalogging and I misplaced my LC-1 disc. Things to do when I get home.

Reactions: 1 user
I just wanna do Foxbody :poo: with my friends
calypso.jpg

@a91what

Got my new battery installed, loaded the stock+boost tune and my car fired right up! It idles pretty well already but my AFR gauge is just reading the minimum 7.5 the whole time so I shut it down. This start up was a total rookie job, I do not have my megalog downloaded yet and I should have been recording a datalog during this initial start up. I'm getting these things corrected tonight so I can fire it up again tomorrow. I'm stoked!!

Reactions: 5 users
You can datalog in tunerstudio and view it in megalog viewer. You got lucky the fact that it started on the first try means the tune they supplied you will be close.

Some things to note for when you start to get into this.
-the tune is close enough to start so instead of messing with the 've table lower the required fuel setting under "general settings"
-changing the req. Fuel will leave the fuel curve alone so you won't drastically change how it acts.
-leave the ign curve alone for now
-if you get an oscillating (surging) idle don't freak out, it's normal until the afr stabilizes. Try to idle at 14-13.5 afr this will help with surging some car want it even fatter.

Good luck:nice:

Update:
Not a productive weekend like i was hoping it'd be. I cannot get my Innovate LC-1 to communicate with the "db" gauge nor the Pimp. I think the wideband sensor is bad. Im going to order an AEM wideband setup from Summit so I hope to have it by mid-week. Steve ( @a91what ) helped me a lot with some fine tuning and the car is idling much better. Thank you for that Steve, I look forward to some more progress later this week if you're available.

Reactions: 1 users
I dig this Fox in this video. Video is well done too. What do you guys think about this early style wing on this car? I like it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2v-VT5sYH0&t=148s

I like a lot about this car. I love the wheels and the way it sits. Pretty much the reason I bought an LX this go around. Super clean, tasteful, I just don't know why we don't put new moldings on before/after paint. Lol shinny cars chewed up window moldings.

Finally got a couple kinks worked out and got it on the road. Hey, did somebody boost is addictive? I'm probably the ONLY one to ever say this but....boost is like crack.....once you get a taste you want MORE! ;)

IMG_1856.JPG
IMG_1857.JPG

Reactions: 6 users